Patna University Directorate of Distance Education
Patna University Directorate of Distance Education(PUDDE), used to be known as the Institute of correspondence Course, Patna University. It was established in the year 1974. The University is recognized by the Distance Education Council (DEC), New Delhi.
The examinations of the Directorate of Distance Education students are conducted by the Patna University and their degrees are awarded by the Patna University.
Post Graduate Courses
- M.A. Sociology
- M.A. History
Under Graduate Courses
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) (Hons)-Under Graduate Degree
(BA(Hons) in one subject Bengali, Eng, Econ, Hindi, Hist, Maithili, Phil, Pol Sc, Sans, Sociol, Urdu.)
- Bachelor in Library and Information Science (BLIS)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) (Hons)
(BCom (Hons) Accounts, Corporate Administration, Business Environment, Business Finance)
- Bachelors in Computer Application
P.G. Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma in Journalism (PGDJ) -(Affiliated to Patna University)
- PG Diploma in Financial Management
- PG Diploma in Operations Management
- PG Diploma in Marketing Management
PUDDE Contact Classes
For information on Contact Classes, Click Here.
PUDDE Admissions Process
For course-wise eligibility criteria and fee details, Click Here.
For important admission related notice, Click Here.
PUDDE Contact Details
Directorate of Distance Education
Patna University, Patna
Tel. No: 0612-2672941
Website : http://www.ddepu.org/
Email: [email protected], [email protected]